Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. It usually occurs in children and parents start noticing these changes only after social interactions and other non-responsive behavior which makes the initial 2-3 years of life hard to diagnose. ASD can be associated with intellectual disability, difficulties in motor coordination ,attention and physical health issues such as sleep and gastrointestinal disturbances.
• Most cases of autism appear to be caused by a combination of autism risk genes and environmental factors influencing early brain development.
• Intake of some drugs, medicines during pregnancy
• Metabolic imbalance
• Modern living styles
• Food habits
• Urban stress syndromes
• 35plus aged mothers and sibling with ASD are the risk factors
• Genetic predisposition
• Exposure to environmental chemicals
1. Repeating certain behaviors or having unusual behaviors
2. Having overly focused interests, such as with moving objects or parts of objects
3. Having a lasting, intense interest in certain topics, such as numbers, details, or facts.
4. Getting upset by a slight change in a routine or being placed in a new or overly stimulating setting
5. Making little or inconsistent eye contact
6. Having a tendency to look at and listen to other people less often
7. Responding in an unusual way when others show anger, distress, or affection
8. Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or other verbal attempts to gain attention
9. Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversations
10. Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
11. Repeating words or phrases that they hear, a behavior called echolalia
12. Using words that seem odd, out of place, or have a special meaning known only to those familiar with that person’s way of communicating
13. Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
14. Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
15. Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions.
16. Extraordinary sensitiveness to light, noise, clothing, or temperature. They may also experience sleep problems, digestion problems, and irritability.
Our Homeopathy Approach
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine and it takes into consideration the complete physical and mental makeup of the child along with the necessary details of the disease when prescribing and the scope of Homoeopathy in Autism is very high.
The very first thing that we need to understand is that no autistic child is similar to another. Everyone has their own individual characteristic symptoms.
Here at Dr Jasna’s Value Life Weight Management Clinic we target the individual characteristic symptoms in every case and provide a hardcore-Hahnemannian approach to get into the mind or the mental development of the individual and arrive at a remedy.
During the course of the case taking, we study the history of the individual the mother’s history of reaction to vaccines during pregnancy, family medical history, behavior of the kid, thermal sensitivities, gestures and sleep postures form a part of the very detailed information. As the autistic child experiences stress, he responds with a reaction. This reaction becomes a symptom or a sign of characteristic importance. By fully perceiving the patient, one may learn to understand his/her reaction to a particular stress and triggers. It is only through such a deep understanding that a Homeopath would be able to prescribe effectively.
Homeopathic medicines do not merely act on any one particular organ of an individual, but has much more deeper and central action on the psycho-neuro-endocrinological (mind-nerve-hormone) and psycho-immunological (mind-immune system) axis. It works well to correct the accentuated state of sensitivity. It also helps improve fine motor skills as well as perceptual difficulties.
Homoeopathy not just helps in ADHD , ADD or any psychiatric disorderes , it also helps the altered mind set like an internal counsellor – Agiatated mind – Restless sleep due to thoughts -Learning difficulties -Poor concentration – Normalisng the disturbed mind due to recent depressions – For mind disorders which doesnt have any reason for existance -Indifference from grief or disappointments – Unrefreshed sleep – Loss of sleep etc All medicines perfectly help in symptom basis thus no question of side effects for same.
‘Dr Jasna’s Value Life Weight Management Clinic the best weight loss
management clinic in Bangalore and best homeopathy clinic in Bangalore, where
they have experts catering to each of the respective fields. So to those who
have tried everything possible with no chance of success, give this a shot.
For more details http://www.valuelifehomeo.in/